Whale In a Child's Mind No. 1
Whale In A Child's Mind has no words: but in its minimalist strokes tell a deep tragedy-- a tragedy of one of the most peaceful, docile, and intelligent creatures we know of. Sometimes, the way a child sees something is more mature than the way an adult does. We must approach the Orca with that childlike admiration and love. Quality 100% cotton ensures the look lasts, and this product is conscience-free, sourced sustainably in the US, not outsourced overseas.
"You represent the orca, its strength, its mystery:
you embody its dominance, majesty, and mystique.
Honor it well: each time someone asks you,
Would you tell its story?"
- conservation blogger, author of The Last Nautilus
• Made in the USA
• 100% fine jersey cotton
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz (146 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Double stitched
• 100% pre-shrunk ringspun cotton pique (sport grey has 10% polyester)
• Relaxed fit
• Detailed left chest embroidery
• Double needle bottom hem for a sleek finish
• Three woodtone buttons on a clean-finished placket